- What is Automation?
- How do I know if my agent is automated?
- How is ListHub Setup?
- Syncing a manually-created agent with ListHub
If you run into any issues with your agent's automation and would like help or clarification on this topic, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
ListHub.com (which is a free service) who pulls listings from your agent's local MLS.
This means that every time your agent gets a new listing, they don't have to login to their account to...
- type in the property details AND
- add property photos
Instead, we automatically boost the listings before emailing both the loan officer and agent a notification with links for the marketing we have created with that listing information.
Next, click the Auto Add New Agent button.
If found, the system will provide you with the agent's information and a Create account link
However, if the agent is not found in automation, Listing Booster will give you the error message, "No results found. Click here."
If the agent is not found, then it's pretty likely that either:
- the agent has no active listings OR
- ListHub has not been setup
These steps must be completed by the agent's head broker of record who has the ability to approve us to receive your agent's listings.
1. A free broker ListHub account must be created
2. Our publisher, Keyboom, must be selected and added from Publisher Choices to the My Publishers page inside that account.
3. Agent listings must be populating in ListHub Inventory (completed by ListHub staff).
Click this link for full step-by-step instructions on configuring a ListHub account to syndicate to Listing Booster.
Technical InfoNew broker ListHub accounts
These will take 5-7 days to be setup by ListHub staff. Upon completion of setup, the broker will be emailed by ListHub and agent listings will begin populating from their local MLS.
Existing broker ListHub accounts
Existing accounts may need to wait anywhere from 24-72 hours for their listings to begin syndicating to Keyboom/Listing Booster.
Click this link for step-by-step instructions to sync an existing Listing Booster account with ListHub.